2024 State Conference Registration Opens December 1, 2023
- Registration Fees– $85
- Photo IDs will be required this year- Acceptable Forms of ID
- PROCTOR and On-Line Testing Information, click here for all of the details.
- There will be NO on-site testing.
- All test only events, first round testing, Epidemiology and Extemporaneous Writing will be proctored and taken March TBD (normally the week prior to the conference).
- Click here for a list of all testing that will take place prior to the conference.
- Dress Code- Read and follow the conference dress code. NO denim, NO shorts, NO Capri pants and NO leggings.
- Event Specific dress is allowed where appropriate. Read your guidelines.
Who Can Attend?
Registration is open to all Students, Advisors who are members of HOSA for the 2023 -2024 school year, as well as Alumni, Chaperones and other professionals.
Who may compete?
Any registered HOSA member in good standing. Students may compete in ONLY ONE Competitive Event (CE) category listed below.
- Health Science Event
- Health Professions Event
- Emergency Preparedness Event
- Leadership Event
- Teamwork Event
However, they must be registered in the below recognition events.
- Recognition Events:
- America’s Blood Centers and HOSA Blood Drive
- Barbara James Service Award
- Healthcare Issues Exam
- HOSA Happenings
- HOSA Service Project
In addition to Competitive Events and Recognition participation, National Geographic Learning Academic Testing Center (NGL-ATC) is available this year, for an additional $10.
NGL-ATC- ONLY 1 TEST May be taken, per student.
Test being offered:
- AAFP Family Medicine Career Test
- Allied Health Statistics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Career Development
- Occupational Safety & Health
EVENTS NOT OFFERED
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Nursing – Not offered to SS (high school) students. Only Open to PS (college) students
- Community Awareness
- Dental Science
- Emotional Well-Being Challenge (Recognition event- National HOSA Only)
- Family Medicine Physicians
- MRC Partnership
- Organizational Leadership
- Outstanding HOSA Achievement
- Outstanding HOSA Leader
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Research Poster
- Respiratory Care
READ YOUR GUIDELINES
***Schools are limited to 3 students/teams per school, per competitive event.
***EXCEPTION: Health Career Display. A maximum of 2 teams per school for Health Career Display event.