- Complete Registration for my chapter
- Designate a member from my chapter as an Outstanding HOSA Member (OHM) on the online conference registration.
- Designate Voting Delegates and alternate in the Online Registration
- Email a photo of my OHM (accepted formats: JPG, PNG or PDF), by March 1st
- Email your Chapter Photo(s) (accepted formats: JPG, PNG or PDF) of your SC HOSA Students for the “Roll Call” during Opening Session, by March 1
- Student Eligibility forms submitted through Tallo by March 1 for students competing in LIFE SUPPORT SKILLS, PERSONAL CARE, SPEAKING SKILLS and INTERVIEWING SKILLS.
- Code of Conduct forms for EVERYONE attending the conference (STUDENTS, ADVISORS, CHAPERONES/GUESTS)
- Medical forms for EVERYONE attending the conference (STUDENTS, ADVISORS, CHAPERONES/GUESTS)
- Mail ALL REGISTRATIONS FEES ($85/per person/registration) by March 1 to: SC HOSA, PO Box 866, Lexington, SC 29071
- NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE
- LATE CHARGES begin after this date. $25 per occurrence for Additions or Changes to your SLC Registration or Events. NO CHARGE for DELETIONS. All changes, additions & deletions must be submitted through our online form.
- Late Registrations are accepted after this date, however this is a $25 admin fee plus the $85 registration fee
- Scholarship Application Submissions
- State Officer Application Submissions
- Hotel Reservations
- Conference Verification Forms
- NO ADDITIONS OR CHANGES for the SLC Competitive Events, after this date. Substitutions and Deletion ONLY!
- a substitution is a student taking the place of another student in the same event. (example: John is competing in Medical Math, John can’t go, so Jim will be a substitute for John in Medical Math)
- there is a $25 admin fee for substitutions
- Barbara James and National Service Project hours entered and verified (to be recognized in the online conference program)
- Deadline for Tallo Submissions
- Clinical Specialty
- Community Awareness
- Health Career Display
- Health Career Photography
- Health Education
- HOSA Happenings
- Job Seeking Skills
- Medical Innovation
- MRC Partnership
- Public Health
- Public Service Announcement
- Researched Persuasive Writing and Speaking
- Tallo for your IEP forms for for students competing in LIFE SUPPORT SKILLS, PERSONAL CARE, SPEAKING SKILLS and INTERVIEWING SKILLS.
- LATE Barbara James entries (will not be in the online conference program, but will be recognized at the conference)
- LATE National Service Project entries (will not be in the online conference program, but will be recognized at the conference)
- Chapter photos
- Outstanding HOSA Member Photos
- All REGISTRATION FEES (Mail to: SC HOSA, PO Box 866, Lexington, SC 29071) or you may pay your registration fees by a credit card. The link will be posted on the SLC page on schosa.org
- Read your Competitive Event Guidelines
- For all written tests, competitors must bring a pencil.
- Competitors must bring all items noted with *** in the materials section for the guidelines for each event.
- Study materials are permitted in event holding rooms, on buses and in similar locations, but NOT to be used during competitions.
- The HOSA Code of Conduct must be followed at all times by advisors and students.
- All phones should be in the off position during competitions, general sessions and awards sessions.
- Each school may enter three students/teams in each competitive event with the exception of the following”
- ONLY two teams per school my participate in Health Career Displays.
- Only ten students per chapter may register to take the Healthcare Issues Exam.
- Students may compete in only one competitive event
- Student may participate in recognition events (such as Barbara James) while also competing in a competitive event.