- NO REFUNDS after this date
- State Conference Registration DEADLINE (without $25 admin fee)
- Changes and additions are accepted through Feb. 24 with a $25 administrative fee per occurrence. Deletions are accepted without a $25 administrative fee.
- State Officer Applications
- Scholarship Applications
- After this date: No Additions, Changes or Substitutions. DELETIONS ONLY. However, the $85 registration fee is due.
- Barbara James & National Service Project hours entered & verified (to be recognized in the conference program)
- Conference Verification form submission deadline
- Hotel Reservation deadline
- TALLO submissions
- IEP forms uploaded into TALLO for those competing in:
- Life Supports Skills, Personal Care, Speaking Skills
- Outstanding HOSA Member photos
- Chapter photos
- LATE Barbara James & National Service entries (late entries may not be recognized in the conference program)
- All registration fees paid. Registration Fees may be mailed to: SC HOSA, PO Box 866, Lexington, SC 29071. Or you may pay your registration fees with a credit card here.
- Read your Competitive Event Guidelines
- All written tests will be taken the week of March 7th.
- The HOSA Code of Conduct must be followed at all times by advisors and students
- All phones should be in the off position during competitions, general sessions and awards sessions
- Only two teams per school may participate in Health Career Displays.
Questions? Amanda Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Angel Clark, email@example.com