- State Officer Applications
- Scholarship Applications
- NO REFUNDS after this date (all registrations in the CMS are the responsibility of the school and are due by March 1st.
- Last day to register for the conference without $25 admin fee
- After this date, changes and additions are accepted through Feb. 24 with a $25 administrative fee per occurrence. Deletions are accepted from now and throughout the conference without a $25 administrative fee. However, the $85 registration fee still applies.
- After this date, you will no longer have access to your on-line state conference registration.
- After this date: No Additions, Changes or Substitutions. DELETIONS ONLY. However, the $85 registration fee still applies.
- Conference Verification form submission deadline
- Hotel Reservation deadline
- TALLO submissions
- IEP forms uploaded into TALLO or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for those competing in:
- Interviewing Skills, Life Supports Skills, Personal Care and Speaking Skills
- Outstanding HOSA Member photos
- Chapter photos
- Barbara James & National Service entries and approved hours or money by the advisor
- All registration fees paid. Registration Fees may be mailed to: SC HOSA, PO Box 866, Lexington, SC 29071. Or you may pay your registration fees with a credit card here.
- Read your Competitive Event Guidelines
- All written tests will be taken the week of March 6 – 10.
- The HOSA Code of Conduct must be followed at all times by advisors and students
- All phones should be in the off position during competitions, general sessions and awards sessions
- Only two teams per school may participate in Health Career Displays.
Questions? Amanda Wilson, email@example.com or Angel Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org