If you have any problems uploading your reference letter,
you may email your reference letter directly to: email@example.com
Deadline to submit a reference letter for a student is February 10, 2021
$25 Amazon Gift Cards
You will receive your gift card by Friday, 11/13 by email. If you do not receive it, please contact, Amanda Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chathurvedi Ganguru from Center for Public Health & Advanced Medical Studies HOSA Chapter, for attending “Follow the Leader” session.
- Toluwanimi Ariyo from Ridge View High School HOSA Chapter, for attending the Keynote session.
- Harmony Hendrix from Gilbert High School HOSA Chapter, for attending the “Officer Training” session
- Darssan Eswaramoorthi from Center for Public Health & Medical Studies, for attending the “Teambuilding” session
Free 2021 State Leadership Conference Registration
(these students had to attend a minimum of 4 sessions at the Virtual Fall Leadership Conference)
- Isabella Kennedy from River Bluff High School HOSA Chapter
- Shreena Patel from Fort Dorchester High School HOSA Chapter
A $25 Amazon gift card will be given away for each session.
- For each session you attend, complete the google form below with the specific session code.
- All session codes will be dropped in the chat box at some time during the session.
- If you enter the correct code, you will be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.
- All winners will be notified after the conference.
Keynote Speaker Session– https://forms.gle/A7zeFfjbcb2hpB7R9
Follow the Leader Session– https://forms.gle/gF1GQJgb7RWXd7oP7
Win Big with HOSA– https://forms.gle/YDxoNiwYEGpKjfAu6
Teambuilding Activity Session– https://forms.gle/i4EzSr4kw8KZhMtP8
Local Officer Training– https://forms.gle/U6kUcBmw4uX7Uzwr5
The guidelines give specific directions for the following:
- General Rules
- How to track your hours and money raised
- Recognition Levels
- Financial Donations to Be The Match
- How to get involved with Be The Match
SC HOSA Contact: Tonya Davis, Patient and Lead Liaison
On Be The Match website, review all of the Be The Match missions.
Make sure you check out Mission #2, specific to HOSA and details how to set up your fundraising page.
HOSA Contact Information
- 2019 Fall Leadership Conference Day INFORMATION
- About Us
- Become a Member
- Calendar of Events
- Fall Leadership Conference
- Health Science
- HOSA Conferences
- HOSA WEEK
- International Leadership Conference
- Middle School Division-SC HOSA
- SC HOSA Chapter Spotlight
- State Leadership Conference
- Volunteer Page