What is a Voting Delegate?
- Voting delegates are your chapter’s voice in all official HOSA business
- Voting delegates MUST attend the business meeting Tursday evening at the conference. Time is TBD
- Dress Code is STRICTLY ENFORCED. You will be turned away if you do not meet the posted dress code.
Characteristics of a good Voting Delegate-
- Understanding Parlimentary Procedures
- Represents your local HOSA Chapter
Please use the table below to determine the correct amount of voting delegates based on the number of registered members you currently have in your local chapter. Please note: NO CHAPTER WILL HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 VOTING DELEGATES.
Additional information can be found in the student’s SC HOSA Bylaws.