[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-kq704k8a’ admin_preview_bg=”]
If you have not received instructions and credentials for Online Testing Events, Anatomage Teams, and Body Interact Teams, Please check your “junk mail” in your email.
**********You MUST Register for the virtual conference platform, Communique system**********
General Conference Information:
- The instructions and credentials for Online Testing Events, Anatomage Teams, and Body Interact Teams have been sent out to all competitors. If you do not receive your credentials by June 11, 2021, please contact Amanda Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other Competitive Event (CE) info is shared in the CE Schedule and CE Event Modifications online
- All appointment times will be posted in Communique, the virtual conference platform, on Tuesday June 22, at 12:00pm
- Communique invitation should be emailed to students on Monday, June 21 and Tuesday, June 22.
- If you miss your event or test, there are NO make-ups, no matter what the reason…vacation, work, etc.
- Events without a “Round One” will be posted in Communique Tuesday, June 22
- Events with a “Round One” event will be posted by 11:30 PM Wednesday, June 23
Don’t forget to check the Vault for other reminders.
Live HOSA Zoom Stage to receive awards on Saturday. TOP TEN and TOP Three will be brought on the Zoom Stage
HOSA Help line will be posted soon.