Registration will open, December 1, 2022
Closes February 10, 2023 (without penalty)
Registration Fees– $85
Photo IDs will be required this year- Acceptable Forms of ID
Event Specific dress is allowed where appropriate. Read your guidelines.
Who Can Attend? Registration is open to all Students, Advisors who are members of HOSA for the 2022 -2023 school year, as well as Alumni, Chaperones and other professionals.
Who may compete? Any registered HOSA member in good standing. Students may compete in ONLY ONE Competitive Event (CE), from the events listed below.
- Health Science Event
- Health Professions Event
- Emergency Preparedness Event
- Leadership Event
- Teamwork Event
ONLINE TESTING- All events that are testing only, first round testing, Epidemiology and Extemporaneous Writing will be proctored and taken the week prior to the conference (March 6 -10)
Click here for a list of all testing that will take place prior to the conference.
******Events NOT Offered*****
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Nursing – Not offered to SS (high school) students. Only Open to PS (college) students
- Community Awareness (check out the Health Education or Public Service Announcement events if you were interested in Community Awareness)
- Dental Science
- Emotional Well-Being Challenge (Recognition event- National HOSA Only)
- Family Medicine Physicians
- National Geographic Learning Academic Testing
- Organizational Leadership
- Outstanding HOSA Achievement
- Outstanding HOSA Leader
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Research Poster
Schools are limited to 3 students/teams per school, per event with the EXCEPTION of Health Career Display. You may ONLY register a maximum of 2 teams per school for Health Career Display.
In addition to the events from above, students may also compete in one or more Recognition Event(s).
However, they must be registered in the event to be recognized.
- Barbara James Service Award
- Healthcare Issues Exam competitors must be registered for the exam in the online registration
- HOSA Happenings
- HOSA Service Project
READ YOUR GUIDELINES-Competitive Event & Recognition Event Guidelines