Registration will open, December 5, 2020
Closes February 24, 2021
Registration Fees– $25 per member, guest/chaperone
Dress Code- While appearing on any type of video conferencing call, you must be dressed in business casual clothing. NO denim, NO shorts, NO Capri pants and NO leggings.
Event Specific dress is allowed where appropriate. Read your guidelines.
Who Can Attend? Registration is open to all Students & Advisors who are members of HOSA for the 2020 -2021 school year, as well as Alumni, Chaperones and other professionals.
Who may compete? Any registered HOSA member in good standing. Students may compete in ONLY ONE Competitive Event (CE), from the events listed below.
- Health Science Event
- Health Professions Event
- Emergency Preparedness Event
- Leadership Event
- Teamwork Event
******Events NOT offered*****
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Dental Science
- Clinical Nursing
- Outstanding HOSA Chapter
Schools are limited to 3 students/teams per school, per event with the EXCEPTION of Health Career Display. You may ONLY register a maximum of 2 teams per school for Health Career Display.
In addition to the events from above, students may also compete in one or more Recognition Event(s).
- Barbara James Service Award
- Healthcare Issues Exam competitors must be registered for the exam in the online registration
- HOSA Happenings
- HOSA Service Project
READ YOUR GUIDELINES-Competitive Event & Recognition Event Guidelines
- Cultural Diversity and Disparities in Healthcare is REPLACED Transcultural Health
- Medical Innovation Original and Existing are now MEDICAL INNOVATION.
- Due to social distancing, there will be no skilled event for CERT Skills and CPR/First Aid, TEST ONLY.