http://schosa.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/hosa-brand-southcarolina-standard.png 0 0 Amanda Wilson http://schosa.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/hosa-brand-southcarolina-standard.png Amanda Wilson2000-01-01 11:32:202017-11-30 22:02:07General Sessions/Banquet & Awards Ceremony Information
General Session & Banquet:
- The banquet will begin at 6:30 PM, Thursday, March 8th.
- All banquet seating will be assigned seating.
- One banquet admission is included with each paid registration fee.
- Attire for the banquet is HOSA uniform or black or navy suit with white shirt. Navy or black closed toe shoes.
- Students not dressed properly will be turned away and not allowed on stage for any awards they may receive. Advisors should dress professionally.
- Awards ceremony will be Friday, March 9th, at 2:30 PM
- Invite family, friends, and other interested individuals to show support for your SC HOSA students.
- There is no charge to attend the awards ceremony.
- HOSA members are required to wear conference polo shirts and black, blue or khaki slacks (no jeans, no denim, no shorts and no capris), with comfortable closed toed shoes or sandals (no flip flops), to the awards ceremony.