What is a Courtesy Corp member?
- Each chapter is asked to designate up to four members to serve as Courtesy Corps members on the online registration form. If an advisor is asked to serve as an event manager, he or she should assign one of her or his chapter members to serve as a courtesy corps member to assist with that event, keeping in mind the timing with the student’s event.
- Courtesy Corps members may be asked to assist judges, run errands, work at the information desk, assist with educational symposiums or assist in other ways; therefore, they should be dressed in HOSA uniform or business attire.
- Some will be asked to serve as victims and patients. Courtesy Corps members should wear comfortable clothes for these assignments.
- Courtesy Corp volunteers will receive their assignment at the Courtesy Corp meeting (TBD).
- Once you have signed up your students, a “Volunteer Link” will be sent out to the students to choose an appropriate time/day for them to sereve a a Courtesy Corp member.