EARLY CONFERENCE INFORMATION
Embassy Suites and Charleston Convention Center, March 22 -24, 2020
Registration $85.00 per person.
- Online Conference Registration Begins December 1, 2019
- Hotel Room Reservations Begin January 8, 2020.
- Deadline for room reservations, February 24th.
- Embassy rooms typically fill up within 24 hours of room reservations opening.
- All schools/participants must be registered for the conference online BEFORE a room reservation form will be sent to you and accepted from that school.
- You MUST complete a 2020 SLC Registration Verification Form to request a hotel.
- The form will be posted on the “State Conference” page by December 15th as well as a listing of all HOSA approved hotels and amenities.
- YOU MUST stay in a HOSA approved hotel, or your students will be disqualified from the competition.
- Conference Registration DEADLINE is February 24th. NO REFUNDS after this date.
- You will be able to make changes to your registration up until midnight March 10th. After this date, substitutions ONLY.
- There will be a $25.00 administrative fee for changes to your registration (Additions and/or substitution), after February 24th, no exceptions, So, begin making your plans early!
- There is no fee for deletions.
Average hotel room costs will be approximately $200.00 (including tax) per night for a room of 4. Hotels provide breakfast on Monday & Tuesday. FULL REGISTRATION INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED BY DECEMBER 1ST.