Additional information can be found in the SC HOSA Bylaws.
- Each chapter is asked to designate up to four members to serve as Courtesy Corps members on the online registration form. If an advisor is asked to serve as an event manager, he or she should assign one of her or his chapter members to serve as a courtesy corps member to assist with that event, keeping in mind the timing with the student’s event
- Courtesy Corps members will be asked to assist judges, run errands, work at the information desk, assist with educational symposiums and help in other ways; therefore, they should be dressed in HOSA uniform or business attire.
- Some will be asked to serve as victims and patients. Courtesy Corps members should wear comfortable clothes for these assignments.
- Courtesy Corp volunteers will receive their assignment at the Courtesy Corp meeting (TBD).
2021 VIRTUAL State Leadership Conference deadline for Tallo submissions is March 1, 2021.
If you have questions regarding Tallo, contact Tallo HQ at 855-765-7836
New this year: Only one member of each team, must upload their documents into Tallo.
UPLOADING DIRECTIONS for all events require Tallo uploads.
Once you have created your profile and you are logged in, you will be at the “dash board.” In the left upper part of the page, click on “Opportunities.” You will see 3 boxes, click on “Type”, and find “competitions”. Click “search”. All competitions will come up for all states, scroll and find SC HOSA and the event. There, you will choose which event you will be working on and/or uploading required information.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to uploading your required information into Tallo, you are required to bring a hard copy of all forms to the conference as indicated in your event guidelines.
Deadline for uploading items in Tallo for SC HOSA STATE Leadership Conference is March 1st.
Please read and follow your event guidelines.
Tallo and Competitive Events Used for
- Clinical Specialty
- Community Awareness
- Health Career Display
- Health Career Photography
- Health Education
- Healthy Lifestyles
- HOSA Happenings
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Seeking Skills
- Medical Innovation
- MRC Partnership
- Prepared Speaking
- Public Health
- Public Service Announcement
- Researched Persuasive Writing and Speaking
- Research Poster
Competitors for Job Seeking Skills and Interviewing Skills must submit a cover letter and resume in Tallo by TBD. These students will report on Sunday evening to fill out a job application at designated times as posted in the conference agenda.
STUDENT ELIGIBILITY FORMS (IEP Verification) must be uploaded per guidelines in these events:
- Personal Care
- Life Support Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Speaking Skills
Items grayed out are not applicable for the Virtual State Leadership Conference
- Conference Forms Click here for “how do I turn in my Conference Forms“.
- All photo DEADLINES, March 1
HOSA Contact Information
- 2019 Fall Leadership Conference Day INFORMATION
- About Us
- Become a Member
- Calendar of Events
- Fall Leadership Conference
- Health Science
- HOSA Conferences
- HOSA WEEK
- International Leadership Conference
- Middle School Division-SC HOSA
- SC HOSA Chapter Spotlight
- State Leadership Conference
- Volunteer Page