What is an Outstanding HOSA Member (OHM)?
The Outstanding HOSA Member is the student who contributes to his/her school, community, and HOSA chapter through service, involvement, and development of skills, abilities, and attitudes necessary to pursue a career in healthcare.
You MUST register your OHM through the on-line registration. You may only register one OHM per chapter.
Please submit the following by March 1st to: email@example.com
- Your Outstanding HOSA Member’s name.
- Email a photo of your OHM (JPEG, PNG, or PDF formats only). Photos will be on the Opening Session PowerPoint..
Chapter photos are requested for your HOSA Chapter and students to be recognized in the Opening Session PowerPoint.
- Chapter photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st to ensure your chapter photo will be in the PowerPoint.
- Please make sure photos are a good quality, nothing blurry, grainy, etc..
- Photo submissions should be in a PNG, JPEG, or PDF format. If you need to send more than one photo based on how your class(es) meet, every effort will be made to merge them and put them on the same slide, making sure all students are recognized.
HOSA Contact Information
- 2019 Fall Leadership Conference Day INFORMATION
- About Us
- Become a Member
- Calendar of Events
- Fall Leadership Conference
- Health Science
- HOSA Conferences
- International Leadership Conference
- Middle School Division-SC HOSA
- SC HOSA Chapter Spotlight
- State Leadership Conference
- Virtual 5K Race
- Volunteer Page