- HOSA Phone Number is 803-960-7986
- Download the HOSA app, for the most up to date info & changes. This will answer most of your general conference questions.
- HOSA final program is printed: http://ilc.hosa.org/sites/default/files/HOSA-ILC-2018-Program-v15-Web.pdf
Download the ILC app from the APP Store for the most up to date time or room changes.
- SC HOSA ILC Regstration: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Conference Registration is in the Conference Center – Ballroom C1–C4
- Local Advisor’s Session 1:30 PM Omni Hotel – Trinity 1-4 & 8
- Opening Session begins Wednesday evening, 7:30PM, in the Conference Center Exhibit Hall F. Make sure your students follow the dress code.
- If anyone has seizures from flashing lights please skip the first 15 minutes of opening session.
- Our SC State meeting, Wednesday evening @ 10:00 PM in Omni Hotel – Trinity rooms 6 & 7. This will be a short meeting, but you are urged to attend.
- According to the HOSA app, buses will be running until 12 midnight tonight (Wednesday).
- Event Personnel working the Middle School Testing Event report Thursday 12:00 PM to the Conference Center -D171-D17 – please be on time
- Event Personnel working the Med Innovation Events should report at Friday morning at 7:00AM. Please be on time.
- MI Original – Conference Center -Ballroom C1 & C2
MI Existing – Conference Center -Ballroom C3 & C4
- Friday, Recognition Session is at 7:30 PM in the Conference Center – Exhibit Hall F
- Saturday, Awards Session begins at 8:00 PM in the Conference Center – Exhibit Hall F. Make sure your students follow the dress code
- Students traveling to EL Centro for round 2 need to have a picture ID
Registration will open, December 1, 2019 through February 24, 2020
Registration Fees– $85 per member, guest/chaperone
Who Can Attend? Registration is open to all Students & Advisors who are members of HOSA for the 2019-2020 school year, as well as Alumni, Chaperones and other professionals.
Who may compete? Any registered HOSA member in good standing. Students may compete in ONLY ONE Competitive Event(CE), from the Events listed below.
- Health Science Event
- Health Professional Event
- Emergency Preparedness Event
- Leadership Event
- Teamwork Event
In addition to the events from above, students may also compete in one or more Recognition Event(s).
You may register up to 3 students/teams per school, per event with the EXCEPTION of Health Career Display. You may ONLY register a maximum of 2 teams per school for Health Career Display.
READ YOUR GUIDELINES-Competitive Event & Recognition Event Guidelines
******Events NOT offered*****
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Dental Science
- Clinical Nursing
All conference competitors MUST follow the Conference Dress Code.
HOSA Contact Information
- 2019 Fall Leadership Conference Day INFORMATION
- About Us
- Become a Member
- Chapter Spotlight Form
- Fall Leadership Conference
- Health Science
- HOSA Conferences
- International Leadership Conference
- Middle School Division-SC HOSA
- SC HOSA Chapter Spotlight
- State Leadership Conference
- Virtual 5K Race
- Volunteer Page