- HOSA Phone Number is 803-960-7986
- Download the HOSA app, for the most up to date info & changes. This will answer most of your general conference questions.
- HOSA final program is printed: http://ilc.hosa.org/sites/default/files/HOSA-ILC-2018-Program-v15-Web.pdf
Download the ILC app from the APP Store for the most up to date time or room changes.
- SC HOSA ILC Regstration: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Conference Registration is in the Conference Center – Ballroom C1–C4
- Local Advisor’s Session 1:30 PM Omni Hotel – Trinity 1-4 & 8
- Opening Session begins Wednesday evening, 7:30PM, in the Conference Center Exhibit Hall F. Make sure your students follow the dress code.
- If anyone has seizures from flashing lights please skip the first 15 minutes of opening session.
- Our SC State meeting, Wednesday evening @ 10:00 PM in Omni Hotel – Trinity rooms 6 & 7. This will be a short meeting, but you are urged to attend.
- According to the HOSA app, buses will be running until 12 midnight tonight (Wednesday).
- Event Personnel working the Middle School Testing Event report Thursday 12:00 PM to the Conference Center -D171-D17 – please be on time
- Event Personnel working the Med Innovation Events should report at Friday morning at 7:00AM. Please be on time.
- MI Original – Conference Center -Ballroom C1 & C2
MI Existing – Conference Center -Ballroom C3 & C4
- Friday, Recognition Session is at 7:30 PM in the Conference Center – Exhibit Hall F
- Saturday, Awards Session begins at 8:00 PM in the Conference Center – Exhibit Hall F. Make sure your students follow the dress code
- Students traveling to EL Centro for round 2 need to have a picture ID