MAKE SURE ALL STUDENTS FOLLOW THE HOSA DRESS CODE for all sessions and their events.
Posted: 6/22 @ Noon– Middle School Knowledge Test location
Posted: 6/21 @ 3:00 pm- I will be in the Coronado Springs Hotel lobby @ 4:30 for all late registration material pick up, along with trading pins, if anyone wants to purchase them.
Trading pins will be available for purchase at Opening Session and the State Meeting tonight.
Posted: 6/21 @ 9:00 am- When you pick up your packet at registration, you will have a packet of tickets (for Opening, Recognition, and Post Secondary Sessions). The pink armbands are to be worn in lieu of a ticket to get into the Secondary Awards Ceremony Saturday night. We will be in the overflow room. See below for seating chart and information.
Wednesday, June 21st
- Advisors Orientation, 1:30 – 2:30 pm in Coronado Ballroom J
- Opening Sessions, 7:30 – 9:00 pm (see below for location and seating chart)
- SC State Meeting, IMMEDIATELY following Opening Sessions, 9:30 – 10:30 pm in Coronado Ballroom A-G (please don’t be late, there is another State meeting in the same space at 10:30 pm).
- Posted 6/20/17- Seating chart for Opening Session. We will be in the Veracruz Hall, click here for exact seating location.
- Posted 6/20/17– Seating chart for Awards Ceremony. We will be in the Coronado Ball room, click here for exact seating location.
- Posted 6/19/17– ILC Registration, Wednesday, June 21st from 8 am – 1 pm in Coronado Ballroom M – T
- If you are not able to make registration, please text or call Amanda Wilson (803-917-0930), to set up a time to pick up all of your materials including all name badges to attending Opening Session