Registration will open, December 14, 2020 through February 10, 2021
Registration Fees– $85 per member, guest/chaperone
Dress Code- All competitors must follow the DRESS CODE at all times
Who Can Attend? Registration is open to all Students & Advisors who are members of HOSA for the 2020 -2021 school year, as well as Alumni, Chaperones and other professionals.
Who may compete? Any registered HOSA member in good standing. Students may compete in ONLY ONE Competitive Event (CE), from the Events listed below.
- Health Science Event
- Health Professional Event
- Emergency Preparedness Event
- Leadership Event
- Teamwork Event
Schools are limited to 3 students/teams per school, per event with the EXCEPTION of Health Career Display. You may ONLY register a maximum of 2 teams per school for Health Career Display.
In addition to the events from above, students may also compete in one or more Recognition Event(s).
- Barbara James Service Award
- Healthcare Issues Exam competitors must be registered for the
exam in the online registration
- Ten students per chapter to take the exam.
- First come, first served on the testing time/day.
- HOSA Happenings
- HOSA Service Project
READ YOUR GUIDELINES-Competitive Event & Recognition Event Guidelines
- Cultural Diversity and Disparities in Healthcare is REPLACING Transcultural Health
- Medical Innovation Original and Existing are now MEDICAL INNOVATION.
******Events NOT offered*****
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Dental Science
- Clinical Nursing
- Outstanding HOSA Chapter
All conference competitors MUST follow the Conference Dress Code.