Registration will open, December 1, 2019 through February 24, 2020
Registration Fees– $85 per member, guest/chaperone
Who Can Attend? Registration is open to all Students & Advisors who are members of HOSA for the 2019-2020 school year, as well as Alumni, Chaperones and other professionals.
Who may compete? Any registered HOSA member in good standing. Students may compete in ONLY ONE Competitive Event(CE), from the Events listed below.
- Health Science Event
- Health Professional Event
- Emergency Preparedness Event
- Leadership Event
- Teamwork Event
Schools are limited to 3 students/teams per school, per event with the EXCEPTION of Health Career Display. You may ONLY register a maximum of 2 teams per school for Health Career Display.
In addition to the events from above, students may also compete in one or more Recognition Event(s).
- Barbara James Service Award
- Healthcare Issues Exam competitors must be registered for the
exam in the online registration
- Ten students per chapter to take the exam.
- First come, first served on the testing time/day.
- HOSA Happenings
- HOSA Service Project
READ YOUR GUIDELINES-Competitive Event & Recognition Event Guidelines
- Cultural Diversity and Disparities in Healthcare is REPLACING Transcultural Health
- Medical Innovation Original and Existing are now MEDICAL INNOVATION.
******Events NOT offered*****
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Dental Science
- Clinical Nursing
- Outstanding HOSA Chapter
All conference competitors MUST follow the Conference Dress Code.
HOSA Contact Information
- 2019 Fall Leadership Conference Day INFORMATION
- About Us
- Become a Member
- Chapter Spotlight Form
- Fall Leadership Conference
- Health Science
- HOSA Conferences
- International Leadership Conference
- Middle School Division-SC HOSA
- SC HOSA Chapter Spotlight
- State Leadership Conference
- Virtual 5K Race
- Volunteer Page