2014 SC HOSA
“The best part of HOSA is that it gives students the opportunity to work with people in the health care field to gain leadership skills and to have experiences outside of the classroom!”
Charmane Freeman – Greene
Currently Serves as SC HOSA Chair (2012-2014) for the SC HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors
- Served as Event Manager at the state and national level
- Nominated to run for National HOSA board of directors
- Conference speaker and team coordinator
Charmane teaches at Heyward Career and Technology Center where she is an outstanding leader
- Mentor and Coach for new teachers
- Lead teacher for implementing technology into the curriculum
- Health and Wellness Coordinator
- HOSA Chapter Advisor since 2005
- Health Science Master Teacher
Charmane has worked tirelessly over the last 4 years on the Board of Directors to make sure that HOSA is the best it can be. She has been dedicated to HOSA in every way and knows what opportunities are awarded to students through their involvement with HOSA. She works hard to continue to make those opportunities available, not only to the students at her school, but students all over the state.
Advisor’s like Charmane continue to inspire all of us to be the best HOSA Advisors we can be.